Monday, November 17, 2003

Well, today was quite an amazing day!!! My 8:00 class was only 30 mins. long, and then my 9:25 was cancelled so I actually had quite a nice morning since I didn't have to go back to class until 12:15. Then today at work I learned how to close down the office for the day so that was interesting! I do have to say, I love my job! So much that for my oral communication class I have to give a persausive speech, and due to a conversation with my roommate Kate, (who informed me that she hadn't flossed in 3 years) I am doing my persuasive speech on "Why it really is important to floss." I have plenty of fun visuals and I think it's going to be great times!!! I'm kinda a nerd but I'm o.k with it! Anyways, I'm leaving for home (CA) in 3 days! Which is really amazing and I'm pumped! So to those of you Californian's I hope to see you soon!

No comments: