Monday, September 20, 2004

If only we could choose our family

I feel like there's nothing to hope for when it comes to my family and all of their incredibly stubborn attributes. I've come to the unfortunate realization that it's going to take a miracle for my family to ever be able to function normally again (I should say normal for us anyways). I'm going to have to get used to the fact that I won't be celebrating holidays or going on vacation with that side of the family anymore. My grandma will finally get her wish, we won't have to celebrate christmas and she can just go to work and escape from the world like she wants to. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I wish I didn't feel so incredibly helpless. I don't understand why any of this stuff is happening, and I can't do anything to help the problem. Why? Why? Why? The never ending question to this thing we call life. I feel like today has been a day of defeat. That's not the case, but it's just been one of those days that it's really hard to see the positive. I can't and never will expect my life to be perfect, but there's somethings that I wish I could skip, I just hope and pray that I'm at least able to learn something from all of this stuff that seems to be going on in my life. I wish I had a fast foward button, but then I know for a fact that I wouldn't learn anything. I just pray that God gives me the strength to focus on him, and not all the things that are going on in my life now. Hoping for happier days to come!

No comments: