Friday, October 22, 2004

Busy bee

Well I haven't updated this thing in awhile, so here it goes. Work has been going o.k, and I've really been cracking down on getting some school work done, so needless to say I've been keeping busy! I was baptized last Sunday (yay!) and I found out that I'm going home soon!!! I'll be back in cali for a week! Yeah for holidays! I'm coming home to visit family and friends for thanksgiving the 19th-27th! I'm excited.

I can't think of other things that have been going on because it's Friday and my brain is fried, but tonight I'm going to support my friend Chrissy and see her art work on display. She's into graphic and web design. I think it will be cool! Maybe I'll get to see some awesome work, it would be cool to see some photography as well!!!! I'm not sure if there will be any but we'll see, I guess. Anyways, I should be on my way to pick up Michelle D. Yip Skip!!!


No comments: