Thursday, January 13, 2005

Beauty

You should see the stars tonight
How the shimmer and shine so bright
Against the black they look so white
Come on down from such a height
To reach me now.
You reach me now.

You should see the morning flight
cutting cross the misty night
softly dancing in sunshine
reflections of this light.

you reach me now
you reach me now

how could such a thing
shine it's light on me.
and make everything...beautiful again

You should feel the sun in spring
Coming out after a rain
Suddenly all is green
Sunshine on everything.

i can feel it now
I can feel you now

How could such a thing
Shine it's light on me
And make everything beautiful

And you should hear the angels sing
All gathered 'round there king
More beautiful than you could dream
I've been quietly listening

I can hear them now.
I hear them now.

How can such a King
Shine his light on me
And make everything...beautiful

And I want to shine
I want to be light.
I want to tell you it'll be alright.
I want to shine
I want to fly
Just to tell you now, it'll be alright.

it'll be alright.
it'll be alright.

Cuz i got nothin' on my own to give to you
But this light that shines on me, shines on you.
And makes everything beautiful again.

IT'LL BE ALRIGHT
IT'LL BE ALRIGHT.
***David Crowder Band "Stars"***

No matter what happens, I'll be alright, if nothing else in the world I have the beauty of God's creation. But he has blessed me with so much more than that. God is amazing even when life falls off it's axis.

No comments: