Thursday, September 01, 2005

I'm so freakin' excited! I'm moving out into my own appartment tenatively on October 11th/13th!!! I couldn't be more thrilled! I've been waiting for this for so long, and it will be so amazing to have my own space and get to decorate and all that jazz! Have people over you name it! Maybe I'll even get a cat...haha...that won't happen for awhile, but I could if I wanted to! hehe Anyways...I'm starting to get little things here and there for it, and I have some stuff. It's just the big stuff that will end up killing me. I need furniture bad. And I don't want to get cheap(quality) stuff, because I'd like it to last me awhile...so I think I'm gonna check out furniture row and their no interest 'til 2010 deal. That would pretty much be freakin' amazing! I just can't believe it! I'm so freakin' pumped! WWWAAAAHHHHOOO! O.k...that's all. If anyone has ideas on how to get nice but inexpensive furniture...let me know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay THAT post is weird. Anyhow, where is your new apartment?

Michelle said...

It's called Hunter's Ridge, it's just off of hampden in between wadsworth and sheridan! I move in on the 13th of October! yay