Sunday, August 21, 2005

Random Ramblings

I start school tomorrow! I'm nervous/excited/stressed! My life is about to go into over time with working full time and going to school full time. I'm excited and I know I'll be able to handle it...it just seems like so much! Hopefully all goes well...One thing is for sure...there sure seems to be lots of drama going on...what the heck is going on with the world....btw I CAN'T SLEEP....so dumb! I have to wake up early...and I can't stinkin' sleep! BLAH....I'm going to try again...I'm watching episodes of friends that I've seen millions of times...and I still can't fall asleep...too late for tylenol p.m....Oh I also can't stop thinking about having my own place. I think I'm really ready to move out. I just want to wait until I settle into school...My friend said that apartment prices usually decrease in October/the fall season, so I'll probably wait 2 months....but omg I'm getting impatient. I NEED MORE SPACE! Hopefully I can find a great deal that will make everything better! And put my mind at ease for all the things I'm trying to consider cost wise. So much for sleep.....o.k...time to go really.....I'll give an update about school tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So how was the first day of school? It was Austin's first day too..lol.

Let me know what happens with getting an apartment. That will be fin to have your first place!