Monday, April 21, 2008

Green light, yellow light, red light


So...many people might already know this, but for some it might be new information...from time to time I experience moderate to severe road rage...other drivers often aggravate me and I often find myself restraining from flipping people off for their idoicy. I do realize in my more rational moments that road rage is utterly pointless and only manages to get myself worked up over something that truly does not matter...but I had an ah-ha moment today...


You know when you're driving and you finally pass the slow poke in front of you only to get stopped at a red light? That's how I feel right now. Like I'm stopped at a red light with no where to go, no instructions on where to turn next, and in the midst of it all, I realize that suddenly I feel like I am the only one stopped. Everyone around me seems to have direction, they are traveling at top speeds to success, and I am stopped. And a little scared really. Most likely without reason...but nonetheless scared. Where am I going?

No comments: