Thursday, April 03, 2008

I see the light...

Today I had a meeting with my advisor to make sure that everything was on track with my graduation plans, and I was pleasantly surprised that I was actually a little ahead of schedule!!! I thought I was going to have to take 5 or 6 classes to make sure that I met all my requirements in the fall and it turns out that I only have 7 credit hours left after the summer!!! AMAZING! I am going to take two classes and a 4 credit internship (which I still have to find by the way...so pray for that please!) I am so incredibly relieved that my final semester isn't going to be a huge stressful ordeal. It's weird to think that this has actually motivated me more...but it has and thank the Lord because I needed some motivation!

I also really hope that another situation in my life will end up working out because I think it would be so much fun and would me me a happy camper! We'll see though...I'm trying not to get my hopes up. =-)

Yippee.

No comments: