Monday, November 10, 2008

Excuse me Senioritis...Now that we've met, can I please excuse myself?

O.k, so it's gotten to the time of the semester where I am literally praying for sanity and motivation to finish out this last month! Thank goodness for faith and having something to believe in! I am in the final stretch of the semester and my motivation to make time for anything remotely related to school is at an all time low. My graduation announcements are out, people have scheduled their flights, I've got my cap and gown and commemorative tassel. Isn't it time to walk the plank, I mean the stage?

"No," you say. "Despite your daily and often hourly reminders that there is still much to be done, you continue to ignore the fact that you still have a giant research proposal to finish, a training handbook to create for my internship and final exams to complete!"

Sigh...I'm having conversational dialogues with myself...that can't be good.

More updates to come, please excuse my ranting!




No comments: