Monday, November 17, 2008

Trying something new!

So Windows Vista is pretty snazzy, and you can now type your blog posts in Word and have them published to your Blogger account. I have yet to try it, but thought I would give it a whirl. So far I really don't quite see the advantages…but I imagine there is still a lot to be learned.

Yeah...it's no different. I did some simple formatting and none of it showed up...kind of lame. Oh well. I guess if you don't have an internet connection you can still blog. Maybe that is the benefit!

So exciting news...27 Days & Counting!

Things finally seem to be winding down and coming to an end. This is incredibly exciting, but is bringing up some of the tough questions. I am again battling with the question of whether or not I should stay in Co or go to Ca. I thought I had made my decision, and now I'm just not sure. I feel like I'm choosing between gold and gold. How do you judge two good things against one another? I don't know. I guess I need to go back to my original idea...don't worry about it yet! Sometimes my anal tendencies come out. I like to pretend that I've got everything all figured out and when I don't...my brains come unraveled. Sigh...




No comments: