Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Back to Square 1

So in response to my previous post...yet again there was already another offer on the condo so as the contestants of a popular game show would say, "NO DEAL". I am supposedly next in line, if anything falls through, but let's just say I'm not holding my breath. So I'm on the hunt again. I'm not going to lie...I find this process incredibly annoying. I wish that the listing agents would mention it to my realtor when she calls to schedule a showing, just out of courtesy. I'm doing my best not to get emotionally involved, but for goodness sakes I have to have some emotion...I'm making the biggest purchase of my life thus far! Sigh. I'm just tired of finding something that is in my price range, that happens to be in good shape and has the features I'm looking for...only to find out I can't have it. Something else I find intriguing...I thought we were in a housing CRISIS? Apparently, the crisis is that everyone is buying what I want. O.k. now I sound spoiled. haha.

On a happier note...I have one more final and I am officially done with my undergraduate degree. On Sunday December 14, 2008 I will have my B.A. in Speech Communication with an emphasis in Communication Theory and a minor in Nutrition. If that isn't a mouthful I don't know what is!

And on an even happier note...Katie will be here Friday, and Mom, Dad, Grandma W, Grandma C, Grandpa, Martha, and Norman will all be here Saturday!

What a hoot! I'm super excited to have everyone here to celebrate!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Congradulations! Keep trying on the house. Remember, God could have something much better waiting for you and He just wants you to have something to compare it to!


Love,B