Thursday, December 04, 2008

Excitement

I'm putting in an offer on my new home (thinking positive here)!!!! I'm hoping and praying that their are no other offers (that happened with the last one I looked at). I'm nervous and excited at the same time. Mom told me from the beginning that I shouldn't get emotionally attached until I know that the house is mine, and in my defense I did my best to stay strong...but I LOVE IT!!! Love it, love it, llllllloooooovvvvveeee it! I forgot the camera today so I don't have any pictures...but if all works out well there will soon be plenty of pictures to view! It is a beautiful top floor condo (great views), 2 bedrooms and 2 baths plus a den. The master bathroom has a sunken tub (There is a God!), and all of the appliances are included. I can't wait to be able to do laundry in my own home again!

I know the last thing I need is a distraction from finals...but maybe it is exactly what I needed. Thank you Lord for shinning a little light in dark place! (o.k. no need to be dramatic it's not as bad as I make it sound)
Stay tuned for more information!

No comments: