Thursday, January 22, 2009

Finding my way...


This morning I walked about 3 miles at James A. Bible park, which is within walking distance from my house. I cruised around the park a couple of times, and then as I was headed back to my apartment, I decided to take a different way back. I had an idea where it lead, but wasn't 100% sure of the final destination. I figured, "what the heck" I have all day to get lost if that's the case. As I was observing the world around me I recognized that this was the first time that I didn't know where I was going, and it didn't anger me. It actually brought me joy. As I tossed this idea back and forth in my mind, I realized that no matter where you are in life, the path will always lead you home, where ever that might be.

Sometimes the things that seem so complicated, can at the same moment be so simple.

No comments: