Saturday, June 18, 2005

The count down begins...

I leave for Cali in 2 days! I couldn't be more excited! Actually I'll probably be more excited tomorrow, and then a little more excited on Sunday...and then I'll be extatic once I land in Sacramento on Monday...so I guess it does get better than this...haha

Tonight's shift went pretty well. I was certifying a new team member (so that she can be a server) for the first 2 hours of my shift so I had someone else making money for me...which is kinda weird, but cool..haha, and then once she finished up I went on the floor and had a pretty good night. So it was a long day because I never left RR once I got their at 11:30...and I walked out the doors around 12:15...so that make for a long day. I already have 6 hours of over time this week...and I"m supposed to close tomorrow...interesting...I should probably tell a manager...we'll see if they care...I never get a pay check anyways...because of lovely taxes. NEWays....I'm tired and rambling and I think I'll go fall asleep to a movie...I have the morning off tomorrow so that should be lovely!

sweet!

No comments: