Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I'm a slacker...

So I've gotten a little lazy about posting...but that's partly because I've been busy as a bee lately! Yay for that! So I went to the T3 which was my final sha bam to become a trainer at my restaurant, and it was a lot of fun! I'm really excited about training so it should be great fun! I just have to complete a homework assignment for my restaurant specifically and then I get my pin! I already have my key though...it's a red robin thing...I don't know...

Anyways, I'm getting really pumped about going home to Cali for 2 1/2 weeks! I leave in 12 days! I couldn't be more excited! Yay!

Well I'm going to go sit out and tan for awhile, and then tonight I'm hangin out with Christina! Sweet deal! I have to work a ton this weekend so I'm using all my free time to relax and get pumped for the weekend! Hopefully it'll be busy and I can make some good mula! Yippee!

That's all she wrote.

No comments: