Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Funny twist

So tonight I thought I was really in for a trip when I got a 25 top at 9:45 (15 mins before we closed) and although it did keep me a little later than I would have hoped...let's just say that things aren't always as they seem! So it was a baseball team and there were quite a few kids and a bunch of parents, well they were all really nice and the kicker is that... it turns out that the guy who was buying dinner was a close friend of Mike Synder (the head hancho at the corporate office, I want to say that he's like president/C.E.O of the company, but I'm not entirely sure...) The guy who paid for the dinner got both my name and the Manager on Duty (Jimmy), so I think he's going to be telling him good things about us! I was pretty excited about that! Not to mention I got a fifty dollar tip! That was pretty nice, and let's face it made it worth if for me!

Well I'm counting down the days! 6 days until I get to go home for 2 1/2 weeks!!! I'm so freakin' excited! I can't wait! I'm going to get in as much sunshine, fun and wakeboarding...jet skiing...catching up with friends as I can! I couldn't be more pumped! It's also going to be really great to get a little break from work! I'm not going to lie! I need a break, eventhough I do really enjoy my job...it's time for a breather! hehe

I think that's all for now...I'm going to relax and enjoy my malibu and oj! ;)

No comments: