Thursday, February 26, 2009

5 Days...The emotional rollercoaster begins

In 5 days my world is about to flip upside down as I make the 1800 mile move back to California in less than a week. I am confident in my decision but the emotions are finally seeping into play as I accept the fact that I can no longer ignore them. I have been incredibly lucky and fortunate to meet some truly amazing people and I've made a million memories in Denver that I hope I never forget.

I think that the scariest part of all of this is the uncertaintly. I am doing my best to place my faith and trust in God's hands but my ability to do that wavers from moment to moment. I've made the statement approximately 10 million times this week, and I'll say it again..."It's going to be an interesting year."

1 comment:

Brenda said...

God is there for you, Shelley! No wonder I haven't heard how the move went, is hasn't yet! You'll be fine. You have a family who loves you, God and you are strong and capable!