Saturday, February 28, 2009

Packing, Packing and more Packing

I have officially run out of places to pack things! O.k...I guess that is a stretch, but seriously I'm running out of boxes and I've gone through 4 newspapers and still need more! I think this is a sign that I have too much stuff.



My parents and grandparents will begin their trek to Denver tomorrow morning, so it's sink or swim time. I'm trying to have as much as possible done before they get here so that they don't have to work so hard, but I have a feeling they might end up helping out a little. Hopefully just with cleaning. That's the only thing that I can't seem to fit in the packing schedule.



Tomorrow night I get a break from all the packing because me and the BFF are headed to the Pepsi Center to see RASCAL FLATTS! I'm so excited! I love their music and always have fun at concerts so it should be a fun way finish out the week!


*So I've tried 4 times to upload pics for this post...needless to say it's not going to happen tonight. I'll try to add them later. =-)

No comments: