Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Fun with crutches

So I have once again *dazzled* the world with my amazing clutziness. Yesterday after getting home from our hectic road trip from Vegas to Denver, I was in a hurry to get to work and wouldn't you know I would trip off of a step and sprang my ankle. What a winner. Needless to say it didn't pay off to be in a hurry. Oh well...live and learn! So now I'm on crutches for at least a week, and in a air cast...that's what the doctor called it, basically it's just a cast that goes up both sides of my ankle and then is wrapped with an ace bandage for support. it's great fun! I really don't like the feeling of being helpless, but what are you going to do? I guess I need to learn to depend on other people and trust that I'll always be taken care of. My co-workers at work sent me flowers so that was awfully sweet of them! I was surprised to say the least! I hobbled around all over work today so that was great fun, the best highlight of the day was that since I couldn't drive, Lynn had to pick me up from work and I had to go to Courtney and Anna's swim practice with them, and let's just say they're coach is pretty hot!!! hehe He's also a really good swimmer, now all I have to do is get to know him...hmmmm not likely, but whatever! It makes me smile! I'll fill in about the rest of the trip later, I'm pooped! Time to listen to some Jeremy Camp and relax with a good book!

No comments: