Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Life is....Weird

So I guess I don't know how to sum up my day. I have this weird feeling that I don't know whether to be happy or frazzled, I'm just both so in reality I'm just numb. I think that's how I'm going to survive the rest of this week, just be numb. Shoot me up with some novicane and I'm set. sigh.....It was mostly an emotional roller coaster at work (for once in a long time though there were more ups than downs - hense the confusion!), then I came home, ate dinner and just kind of vegged out because I just didn't feel like my brain could handle much more for the day. Left over Olive Garden, Kool-aid and pj's -who could ask for more??? [let's not go there] I do have to say whoever decided to put Friends on dvd is a beautiful person! Yay, for them! Now I've got to start thinking about packing for home! Hmmmm...finding the suit case....no there's a challange!

No comments: