Monday, March 03, 2008

I love my job...a recent telephone conversation

Me: Thank you for calling Woodhaven Apartments, Michelle Speaking

Person on Phone: I'm looking for an apartment

Me: O.k we have 1 and 2 bedroom apartments available in a variety of styles how many bedrooms are you looking for?

Person: 2 bedrooms

Me: We will have a few opening up very soon are you looking for anything specific for your apartment?

Person: How many floors do you have?

Me: 3, the first floor is garden level

Person: So you do have a second floor?

Me: Yes ma'am. (please excuse me while I try not to laugh at you...if we have 3 floors yes there is a second one in there somewhere!)

So it's possible that I'm the only one who finds humor in this but, it makes me smile. I know she probably meant for her question to come out differently but honestly some people ask the darnest things.

=-)

No comments: