Friday, February 15, 2008

Things to be happy about...because I'm feeling down...

  1. temperatures have finally moved out of the freezing zone into somewhat livable...only cold at night I can deal with this temperatures =)
  2. i have beautiful flowers on my desk thanks to a fabulous co-worker
  3. my mom is coming to visit in 32 days!!!
  4. i had chipolte for lunch and it was amazing...
  5. my finances are finally not overwhelming me
  6. i'm going grocery shopping tonight...and there's just something about that that makes me happy inside...weird right? I think it means I'm destined to be a super mom...who knows.
  7. i have a gift certificate for See's candy...which I will redeem tonight thank you very much!!!
  8. i have amazing friends who make me smile, and laugh, and who make living seem worth while
  9. i am loved by our amazing creator
  10. lip gloss from victoria secret is superb...
  11. there are 320 days left this year for amazing life chaning wonderful things to happen!
  12. water has been satisfying my thirst lately...and that almost never happens.
  13. church is tomorrow night
  14. i'm gonna go work out tonight and that always gives me extra energy
  15. things will get better...that makes me happy...very very happy

No comments: