Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Good times

Today after work (which went very well by the way) I stopped by CCU to see the old roomies and friends that I made last year! It was really great to see everyone! Such a blessing to be recieved with such open arms! I'm excited that the friendships aren't going to end just because I'm no longer a student at CCU. It's neat to see the bonds that are formed and hopefully the ones that will stay in tact!!!

I'm determined that I really need to take a look at all of the things I'm committing to, and get together a schedule. I have quite a few goals that I want to achieve these next few months, and I need to get an action plan for them!!! I think that after the wedding is over, it will all start to pan out! That's just kind of been my focus for the past few weeks! I know that Russel and Christina will be much less stressed when the day is all over and they will live happily married after! There's just absolutely so much stinkin' planning involved!!! Craziness....anyways, I think tomorrow I'm getting my nails done, and I'm going to try to relax and just take a breather before things get really crazy! Still can't believe it's already here...So long Christina Rich...hello Christina Dains.

Anyways, I've truly been blessed with amazing friends!!! I'm so thankful for so many wonderful people in my life! Praise God for placing them in my life, I only hope that I can give back what has been given to me!


No comments: