Sunday, August 29, 2004

Time's just a tickin'

Well I can't believe how fast the summer has flown by. Christina is getting married in 6 days, and it seems unreal! I'm so excited for her and Russel, because they are definitely ready to be married! They're wedding should be absolutely beautiful! It will be so great to see everything come together! I'm expecting to have a blast! It will be fun to get all dolled up and everything! Sometime this week, I'm going to get my nails done, thursday is the bachelorette party, friday is the rehersal and dinner, and then saturday is her big day!!! I'm excited to help out on the wedding photography! But it will be tough to be in the wedding party and help get all the pictures posed and organized! It's a task I'm willing to handle though!!! Yippee! Anyways, today another one of the bridesmaids and I went shopping to get fun presents for the bachelorette party! We found a couple of gag gifts so that should make it fun!!! I'll keep updating with the latest in wedding details! That's the talk of the town around these parts lately! With good reason, I might add!

No comments: