Friday, August 13, 2004

Today was a fun day! Nothing too exciting, but just over all had a great day. I went to work this morning and got everything that I needed to accomplished around noon, so Maggie and I left around 12:30 which is always nice! I like having short, quiet Fridays! Then I ran home really quick to get my birth certificate, and went to the department of revenue (comparable to CA's DMV) and got my new Colorado license. Kinda scary...I'm really doing it, I'm becoming a resident of Colorado!!! I'm actually excited about it. I'll definitely be keeping all of my California stuff though, because it will always be home to me! Anyways, then I came home and Christina and I went to borders to look at bridal magazines to help find ways to do her hair for her wedding. We found some cool ideas, so that was awesome because she's got her trial hair appt. Tomorrow evening! I'm going with her for moral support as well as to take pictures! Which I never have a problem with! =) Then I came home and started 13 to 30, then went to Anna's soccer game, then came home to finish my movie have dinner, and get ready for tomorrow! I also cleaned my room, and am doing laundry, because it was so very needed! Nothing like waiting for the last minute when you need clean clothes! Anways, there was a gorgeous sunset tonight that appeared as we were leaving the soccer game. The sky was all shades of pink, blues and purples along with some orange and yellow! SO PRETTY! Anyways, I've got a busy day tomorrow! But it beats being bored! Yippy Skippy!

Peace....(lol)

No comments: