Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Work went slow today, but nothing traumatic happened, and for some reason everyone and there mother was bringing us goodies to snack on all day! So my sweet tooth definitely was fufilled! Someone sent us these amazing cookies!!! Yummm! Anways aside from all the food, it was a great day. This last weekend was really fun, on friday I officially became a liscenced Colorado driver, then on Saturday I took senior portraits for two girls I know from youth group. I got the pics back on monday and they look great! I'm really happy with the results! Anways...hopefully they will be happy as well! I've decided that I think I will apply for a second job with Kiddie Kandids, they have all the fun backgrounds and cute kid pictures (usually found in the mall)...if nothing else my schedule just won't work for them and I'll get over it, but at least I'll know that I tried! I just love taking pictures, and think it would be neat to work behind a camera all day! Especially since I would be taking pictures of cute little kids! I was talking to the girls at lunch about how much I love photography, and I found out that one of them really needs to update her family pictures, so I'm going to take pictures this fall when every thing starts to change colors! I'm excited about that, because it's something that I've never done before! It adds another example to my portfolio! And that's always exciting to me!!! Yay! I've got to go see what I can have for dinner, and possibly watch a movie tonight! Yippee!!

No comments: