Sunday, August 08, 2004

I'm feeling very purple today! I've been planning Christina's bridal shower all weekend, and it's finally going to happen! I've got the purple and white streamers up, purple plates for cake, purple wrapped prizes for all of the corny bridal shower games. Did I mention there was a tad bit of purple around lately? J/k...Then tomorrow morning I've just got to shop for the food (hopefully the food won't be purple!), and frost and decorate the cake! Anyways, I hope everything goes smoothly, and Christina has a good day being pampered!

Today we finished putting all of the bridesmaid's bouqets, and bouteiners together. So the flowers are done and happy! Yippee! I can't believe they are getting married in a month! Everything seems like it went so fast! Well I guess I'll call it a night. Gotta get up early tomorrow morning to get everything ready!

No comments: