Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Such a slow week

I don't know why, but I just feel like this week is dragging on. I haven't done anything that exciting, and work has for some reason been slow...I guess it's because I'm finally caught up on all my work (it hasn't been like that for about 4/5 months now) It's a nice feeling, but I miss the rushed feeling. It helps motivate me! OH WELL!!! What can you do?

I signed up for my 2 on-line classes tonight. I'm excited to have something else to work on and a goal to accomplish. I can't wait until I'm a resident and can go back to real school! (you know - where you actually have to go to class!) Talked to mom and dad tonight! Good times!

Oh...I DON'T HAVE TO MOVE! I'm going to stay where I'm at for just 200 bucks a month! Now that's a steal! I'm with people that I like and I don't have to blow all of my dinero! That makes me happy! Now there's room to play and save! Yay!!!

I hope something exciting happens soon! Don't really care what....just something different from the same ole' same ole.

I guess that's all for this extremely slow day of my life, that most likely won't matter in the long run...How devastating.

No comments: