Tuesday, August 10, 2004

So today was stupid...I'm not sure if my brain was ever working, but I guess it's o.k now that I'm home. I just kept getting really frustrated with myself, which I think has to be the worst feelings ever. I am thinking about getting a tattoo though....I've got what I might want on the inside of my ankle and it's a symbol for hope, and throughout the day it helped remind me to just keep my head up and just know that God was going to get my through. I think it's been the one time that I've seriously considered it since I drew it on my ankle. Who knows? The idea of permanent really scares me. So it just started hailing and raining and it's windier than all get out outside. Not to mention lightening is flashing about every other second and the sky just keeps filling up with light streaks. It's amazing but insane all at the same time! It definitely seems like Colorado is coming out of the drought, because there's been quite a few storms like this one since I've been here! Wow...that only goes to show how incredibly intricate the universe must be. It's things like this that show God's power so eloquently. It seems like he should just ride down one of those lightening strikes and appear on earth! I feel very small needless to say. Hmmm...maybe I should get a tattoo of a lightening bolt...hmmm...probably not. Anyways so back to my day, after I was done being brain dead at work, my day got better! I went an checked out another apartment complex before they closed, they were 100 bucks more a month than some of the other ones I've seen, so I don't know if I'll go back to tour them...just in case I really like them. That's kinda a waste of 100 bucks you know? Then I went to Wolf Camera to check out tripods and found one that I really liked that wasn't too outrageous! That made me very happy! So I have a new toy to play with, plus it will come in handy this weekend when I take Darcy and Ramey's senior portraits (two kids/friends from the youth group). I'm pretty pumped with that...although...I really hope the weather cooperates...I'll have to check the forecast for this weekend. Oh then I stopped by king soopers because it was definitely a veg and eat ice cream day! I watched the season finale of Outback Jack and was very happy with his choice! It's encouraging to know that he didn't pick the girl that clung on to him physically, but rather the girl who he grew to love a little more each day. I agree with one of his last statements were he said, "Instant love or attraction isn't necessarily going to last, I want a love that grows stronger each and every day." That's what I hope to find if I ever fall in love one of these days. Anyways, that was all cute and fun, I was just very excited that he picked Natalie instead of Marissa.! O.k...so it's lame to get so into a tv reality show...but I promise it's the only one I've watched consistantly since the Bacherolette. HeHe! Every once-in-a-while I find one that actually catches my attention!

Anyways, that's all the excitement for today, I hope that tomorrow goes a little bit smoother, and my brain decides to join me =) I'm going to paint my nails, clean my messy room, e-mail the director of res life @ CCU and hopefully get a devo in tonight! I need to start looking at some portraits to get my mind in the creative mood! I can't wait to do some photography again! It's been far too long...well aside from digital which is generally snap shots. I've gotten some cool shots from digital pictures, but I'm excited to use my camera again. It's always safe behind that big guy! O.k...I don't know why, but that storm got me all pumped up and I can't stop typing...but I've got stuff to do...so adios. God bless

No comments: