Monday, August 09, 2004

Today was a fun day! At work, all the girls went to lunch at the Garrison St. Station! Then I came home, returned R&C's wedding gift (that someone else bought off their registry again! grr!) and then went shopping! Well worth it! I got baby wrapping paper so that I can send beth's baby shower gift! Hopefully it'll get there in time =) It's kinda freaking me out that this summer is coming to an end sooner than later....It went by so stinkin' fast! I still have to get registered for my on-line classes, find an apartment, and all that other stressful stuff! Then once I get an appartment, I'm gonna have to find furniture....craziness! That will at least be fun...even though it's spending a ton of $$$ oh well! I'm good at that!

Yesterday the shower went well, so that makes me happy! I think Christina felt pretty special, and I know her and Russel had fun putting all their new stuff in the Condo! I think that helps them know that it's actually getting closer to "their day", which they're both anxious to come!

I think that one thing that I've been learning a lot about is that...the more you give, the more you get back in return. I've been filled with so much joy these last couple of days just simply doing things for everyone else. God's just been sending the service and the love right back to me! It's been an interesting year to say the least, but one thing I know, God's not even close to being done with me yet! He's still got to clue me in on what he wants me to do with my life! I have so many ideas...I just can't pin-point one to fly with. Oh well, in the right time I'll know!

That's a wrap.

No comments: