Sunday, May 08, 2005

All in all...a good day

So today can just be summed up as a good day. This morning I slept in...(i didn't have to work...yippee) and relaxed, took my time getting ready. Talked to a few friends from CA online and did other meaningless stuff on-line. I then spent some time with Courtney and Lynn, watched 1/2 of A Walk to Remember...and then got ready for work. My shift went very smoothly...I was closing cocktailer so that was cool, I did have to work with someone that I really don't care for...but that's o.k...I just phased him first! He was happy to go home early...I was happy for him to go home! It sounds so bad, but he just get's on my nerves from time to time...he talks about meaningless stuff all the time and it takes him so long to get everything out. Plus he's not really a hard worked...I always have to pick up a table for him if he get's busy...I get stuff for his tables and all that stuff...so it's just a little bit tedious. I don't dis-like him I just would rather not work with him....is that fair? Oh well if it isn't!

Anyways, yay for a great day, tomorrow should be interesting. I'm closing again. I'm thinking it will either be slow or busy being Mother's day and all...we'll just have to see. I'm off to watch the other 1/2 of Walk to Remember...or fall asleep whichever comes first. Good night!

No comments: