Friday, May 13, 2005

Downtown Fun...

So today was a good day! Christina called around noon and she had a break between her finals, so I went downtown and had lunch with her! It was really fun because we hung out on campus for awhile, and then walked to the cheesecake factory! I also picked up an application! So that's pretty cool, I'm so excited to go to Metro State! It's such a fun enviornment, not a super friendly place...but not unfriendly. There's just a lot of people I guess. And there are so many choices for majors that I'm sure I won't have a hard time figuring out what to major in! I also found out that I can major in Art with a concentration in Photography! How cool would that be? I'm starting to really think that I might be able to do this! We'll just have to see! Let's just say I'm excited! Oh...and I'll be taking Sign Language! How cool is that! I'm excited!

Anyways that's about it...I worked this evening and it was an interesting shift...neither good nor bad...so that works for me I guess! I have two weeks left of mentoring to be a CDT then it's off to the confrence! I'm super excited!

I guess that's all...good night.

No comments: