Wednesday, May 25, 2005

So it's been awhile...

So all of last week I was staying at Russel and Chrisitina's condo because they were in Nashville, Tennesse, having loads of fun at the National Pastor's convention. So I enjoyed they're tivo, big bed, and just some time to my self with lots of room! Yay!

So far this week has gone by fast. Monday nights I'm now scheduled to be a closer at work so that's pretty cool! I do have to admit I was getting a little burnt out with work last week and on Saturday I was just fed up...but so far this week has been a lot more smooth and I only have 2 more shifts to work this week, so I have a little bit lighter week and that's helped to calm my frustrations.

Oh...on Sunday I got pulled over for the first time for speeding...but I got lucky and had a nice cop pull me over and he just gave me a lecture and gave me a break. So that was a good thing considering I had just paid for my plane ticket home and my car insurance...I would have hated to pay another hefty bill on top of all that. Blah! Anyways...It was an undercover cop though....he was in a silver camero...sneaky...very sneaky.

So tonight was our last small group with these kids and I do have to say that I'm just a tad bummed. I really have loved spending time with these kids and it's really great to see them growing up and moving onto high school. But I guess there's a time for everything to end, maybe the next group of kids will be just as cool...we'll just have to find out!

Well I guess that's all...adios.

No comments: