Friday, May 06, 2005

Just try not to think about it...

So my life is really un-eventful. (i don't think there should be a hyphen there....but it's staying there because I'm not really sure!) Really the only things that I've got going in my life are work and church. How lame. That's how I really feel....it sucks that I feel this way about my life...but I just have to be honest. I can't believe that I'm actually going to say these next few words...but I am actually looking forward to going back to school! I can't wait! It's pretty scary when your life get's so boring you can't wait to go back to school. Oh well...what can you do? Anyways, I don't really like thinking about this so I always seem to be drowning myself out in meaningless "other" activities just so I don't have to think about things. Like watching movies..which sucks...because I always end up buying them..and then I realize how much money I've wasted on movies...oh well! Why can't I be more productive with my time...I wish I was more motivated to work out...I'm semi-motivated...but it's hard to want to work out when you know that you're going to be on your feet all day at work. It's like double time...only you only work the same muscles all the time...so nothing ever get's toned, etc. Or reading...why can't I just dive into a good book...that's at least somewhat productive. My only problem is...that usually I'll be tired and then I fall asleep in the middle of the book. That's not cool. I don't know I got kinda frustrated the other day because I realized that I can't remember the last time that I actually did something "fun". I'm pumped for my trip home this summer because I'll just hang out with friends the whole time...and that will be loads of fun! [So far I've got a day at Great America planned with Katie and hopefully a trip to the beach with Maranda and Dise] But honestly...I don't want to have to go on a vacation just to have fun. That's another thing...I wish I could go on a vacation. I want to just go with a bunch of friends to like Hawaii or something. But my best friend...is married...and that just doesn't work. Blah! I need more friends who have time to hang out. I love all of my friends dearly but...I just need more! I'm in my 20's shouldn't this be the time of my life? I just don't get it. I guess everyone goes through something like this at some point..and I've heard that a lot of people freak out about being 20 and all that crap...but it just seems dumb. So I officially give life right now a big fat PPPLLLLLLLLTTTTT! =P

I guess we just have to go on and make the best of things right?!?! Speaking of which, today is a rare occasion that Christina and I are going to get to hang out...YAY! I had the morning off...so she went into admin early and we are going to have lunch! I have to work this Sunday so we probably won't get to hang out too much...plus it's Mother's day and all that jazz...speaking of which...I really need to get those cards to the mail box...I hope 2 days is enough to get them to CA! We can only hope! Anyways...that's enough ramblings for the day....Christina is calling...yeah for having a life.

No comments: