Sunday, May 08, 2005

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mom's day to all you mothers/grandmothers etc....(oh...can't forget adopt-a-Colorado Mom too) out there! I hope your day was special! I called and got to talk to my mom after church and lunch [@ Noodles & Co] for about 1/2 hour so that was good! I found out that my cards didn't make it on time...so hopefully they (mom and 2 grandma's) will get them tomorrow afternoon...I guess better late than never! Hopefully they'll see it the same way =)

Work went really well tonight...it got a little bit crazy for awhile and I started to get my butt kicked...but eventually it was manageable again! Sundays really just aren't my favorite to work...but it always seems pretty busy, (at least that means there's the potential to make good money) so I don't know why so many people want them off. The only reason that I do...is because A.Church and B. it's usually my only day off, and it's the one day that Christina and I for sure get to hang out...so there. Ptttt...on everyone who doesn't want to work Sundays!

Well I guess that's all for tonight! Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite...I hope I can fall asleep tonight....last night I was pretty restless and my neck was killing me...so I iced it..and it felt much better today. O.k...now I'm done!

No comments: