Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Rockies Game Tonight...

So I had the day off from work....sorta. I had a meeting at 2 and then a bunch of the CDT's are going to the Rockies game tonight! I'm excited! We'll see how it goes, I'm nervous about getting to close to anyone...just because it seems like that's when you start getting hurt...but I'm afraid that if I don't just get over it...then I'll get left out, and I don't want that. So i know it sounds weird but let's just say that it's out of my comfort zone and I'm a tad uncomfortable, but I'm going to get over it and just deal with everything. Why does everything have to be so complicated with me? huh? I just don't get it. Blah...anyways...

I left some stuff in Christina's car and so I ran by her work to get it and then we both had a little free time so we went to lunch @ Wingman...best place ever! So that was fantastically fun, a little bit rushed b/c I had to get to the meeting at 2 but it's all gravy. What else...

I think I've been complaining too much lately...I just need to change my attitude. It's time to be excited about life. WaaaaHoooo... O.k...on that note, I hope tonight is fun!

Peace out....haha....I just said that...

No comments: