Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Relaxing Day

So today was a great day! Nothing spectacular happened per se, but it was just a good day. I ended up getting my shift picked up for today because some else really wanted to work, so I was like what the heck! I picked up two other shifts this week, so it all works out. Plus this way ended up giving me one full day off! Because I was scheduled every day this week. So...it was really nice to get to sleep in and take my time getting ready and all that jazz. I took my time this morning, I started a rough draft for the patio table chart (work) and I made flyers for the girls night out event that we're going to do with the youth group. Speaking of which. Tonight was also small group (Jr. Highers) and it went SO WELL! We actually had a small group this time and it went so smoothly. People talked a little bit, but it wasn't out of control like it has been lately. It's so exciting that the kids are bringing their friends and stuff, but we get so much more accomplished when there are fewer people there. So that was great fun! Anyways, so that was my day...pretty simple...oh for lunch I went to Frazoliz's and it was wonderful (i love that place!) and I just relaxed and ate lunch and then I finally got a chance to take my spirirtual gift assessment for college group. So now I don't feel behind and I can kind of see where I fit into this whole spectum! Yay!

Anyways, that's all I really have to update for the day. Oh...I booked my flight for the summer to go home to Cali! I'll be home from the 20th of June to the 6th of July! So far I have a day @ Great America planned with Katie, and hopefully a little adventure down south to see my good pal Paradise, and to chill at the beach! I can't wait...I so want to just veg and relax and catch up with some old friends! Heck Yes!

Alrighty then...I'm really done now!

No comments: