Friday, May 06, 2005

I think it's a record!

So this is the third post in one day. I think that's the most that I've ever blogged in one day...ever! Anyways. My shift tonight went pretty smoothly. I ended up making more than I thought once everything added up at the end. So that's always a pleasant thing. This is what I have to say...I'm definitely learning more and more about people by working in this industry. (restraunt)

This is what I've learned:

1. Most people are nice and pleasant
2. Some people are grumpy and rude
3. Other people...are just plain psycho and should have limited contact with the out side world.

Thank goodness they come in that order...but I swear some people just blow my mind...and I guees you gotta love 'em because at least they make life interesting...but some times it's just exhausting. I can't really explain it per se, but it's just the whole experience all rolled into one. You put a few people from all those categories all rolled into a 3 hour time span...and you have my reaction...haha.

No comments: